Forums

TopicDNS Cache Resolver

• Mon 25th May 2020 - 12:57pm

DNS Cache Resolver

To begin with, computers or browsers are unable to understand any URL on their own. Thus, a DNS is used to translate the websites into its respective IP address. DNS stands for Domain Name System and is actively used by all the operating systems. Accordingly, the DNS cache resolver refers to an in-built database that includes the IP addresses of the common websites that you visit. This is saved in the system to process the request faster than normal. 

• Fri 29th May 2020 - 6:52pm

When looking for the best digital notepad, you should know what type of writing you will be doing. Do you prefer neat, clean handwriting? You might also want to consider buying one that has extra padding on it to make sure that you do not write on it and break it.

• Wed 3rd Jun 2020 - 5:52pm

Attractive, post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I have liked browsing your blog posts. After all, I will surely subscribe to your feed, and I hope you will write again soon! herb grinder

• Fri 5th Jun 2020 - 7:51pm

when people ask "which site is best for IPL 13 Live Streaming" what they really mean is "I want to watch cricket in the internet on my laptop". You see, there are many options available which are used for different purposes.

• Mon 8th Jun 2020 - 8:02am

Its indeed nice information. In my website related to Bollywood Box Office i also faced similar problem. You can download bollywoom movies through Filmyzilla 

• Mon 22nd Jun 2020 - 7:33pm
    Awesome article, it was exceptionally helpful! I simply began in this and I'm becoming more acquainted with it better! Cheers, keep doing awesome! Certification exam training material

• Sat 11th Jul 2020 - 6:05pm

It is an excellent blog, I have ever seen. I found all the material on this blog utmost unique and well written. And, I have decided to visit it again and again. my blog

Please register or login to post forum replies